Skip to content
Pracovní nabídka LogiCall
If I receive a reminder from your company, what should I do?
Can I arrange an installment schedule with your company?
- Yes, if the period of the collection proceedings allows it. Each case of collection is individual, so it is advisable to first consult with the operator who has your file in the administration, and at the same time answer specific questions.
- Request for an installment schedule – online
What should I do if I have no credit to call you?
Why is the debt so high?
- The amount of the claim corresponds with the age of the claim. There may be contractual penalties, interest on late payments, and reminder fees included.
- However, if you do not start resolving your debts in a timely manner, the claim may increase even several times by additional costs of legal representation, court fees, and the bailiff’s fees.
Why did LogiCall contact me, not the company I owe to?
- We have a mandate contract with the creditor including the power of attorney on the basis of which we are authorized to recover the amount owed.